Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Biggest Loser: Vicky is a Bitch

So I watch reality shows from time to time.

I don't look at them as anything more than entertainment. Half the drama shit these people create is scripted. I can't really blame the TV people...I mean, who would want to watch a group of people getting along and having fun? I never read too much into anything. After all, TV editing can half a lot to do with how shows are perceived.

But I do have to bitch about one person in particular. I've been watching the Biggest Loser Families. For those of you not familiar, this is a reality show where the contestants try to lose a better percentage of weight that their competition over a few months. As the weeks progress, contestants are voted off based on their lack of weight loss. I believe they started with 16 people that has been whittled down to 5 as of last night.

So in watching the contest this fall, there is a particular contestant that has really rubbed me the wrong way. Her name is Vicky. I have no idea why I even care, because normally I don't give a shit what these people do.

See, I'm all about fairness and good gameplay. I don't care who wins as long as they actually show some heart and play by the rules.

This Vicky bitch doesn't know how to do any of that, cuz she doesn't have a heart. I greatly dislike her.

She basically a bad person playing poorly, but has managed to avoid being sent home due to scheming and conniving with her other bitchy counterpart, Heba.

The show started out by having pairs of folks competing, then as the contestants were voted away, they combined the people into two teams (Black and Blue). As the people disappeared, they changed it again that everyone would be judged as an individual.

Vicky and her fat-pawn-bitch-friend Heba survived the couples portion of the show because their husbands regularly bailed them out. Vicky and Heba survived the team portion of the show because their teammates bailed them out.

Now, Vicky and Heba, who are supposed to be working as individuals, have suckered their old blue team members into this false sense of "team unity" so they can try to eliminate the players from the Black team, and thus, stay on show longer.

Don't get me wrong...these two idiots have lost weight and are making progress...but they are never going to win the big prize at the end and really are only on the show at this point to try and take down the people that deserve to be there.

They can't beat the people that are better than them, so these two lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want. Heba's husband, who is still on the show, goes along with whatever these two nitwits tell him to do.

What kills me is that V and H preach this whole "team unity" may-the-best-team-win bullshit when they aren't the best team...they just have the most votes (Much like the Dem's in New York State when it come to Presidential elections...but I digress).

On top of that team shit they are spewing...only one fucking person can win the prize at the end! Don't the other morons on the Blue team pay attention? Nope, and that's why that poor sap Amy got voted off last night.

See, Vicky's little plan backfired in her fat fucking face in yesterday's show because nobody from the Black team was put up on the voting block. Heba and Amy (both from the blue team) lost the least amount of weight for the week and they were up to be voted off.

Amy had saved Vicky the previous week with the promise that if Amy was ever on the voting block Vicky would save her. Amy, Amy, Amy...you're so naive...did you really think that Vicky would save you over her fat-drama-pawn Heba? Vicky couldn't manipulate Amy, so there was no fucking way she was going to keep her on the show.

I bitch about Vicky more because of the apparent lack of humanity and the whole you-do-what-I-say-cuz-I'm-in-charge bullshit that these other Blue contestants are falling for. Vicky would vote her dying mother off the show if it meant she could stay on the ranch for another week.

She isn't playing the game...she manipulating it to benefit her with the least amount of skill. She's bullying people into following her and they are eating that shit for some mystical reason. She hasn't been the best player...only the best bitch. Lying and cheating to win is one thing. But she HAS to know she CAN'T win. She can't get rid of everyone, and neither she or Heba have the drive or heart to actually do work on their own. If the rules allowed for only two final contestants, I'm sure Vicky would find some loophole to get both Heba and her in the final which would guarantee that Vicky would win cuz Heba is a lazy fuck. But, thank God, that's not how the rules work. There are at least 3 and maybe 4 finalists, and whoever is left is far more driven and will be far more successful than Vicky or Heba ever will.

Someone other than V or H will win, but what pisses me off is that one of the other contestants that got voted off before her (ie: Colleen and Amy) deserves to be competing for the prize. I'm mad cuz it shouldn't be that way. You should be in the game for earning a place, not because you bullied others into following your voting scheme.

Anyway...fuck Vicky and Heba...I gotta go to work.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Dave, this is Jessica. My mom and I just read this and she said "Go Dave my sentiments exactly and Michelle is going to take the prize. Go black team"